Tuesday, February 12, 2013

texting for seniors




CBM
Covered by Medicare
DWI
Driving while incontinent
BYOD
Bring your own dentures
CRAFT
Can’t remember a flippin’ thing
IKICIH4AR
I know I came in here for a reason
WMBWALAMT
Wish my bowels were as loose as my teeth
OISTS
Oops I spoke too soon
SYPWKHTWTB
Some young people wouldn’t know how to wipe their bums
NICRM
Now I can’t reach mine
ISWUMIOMAWLE
I’d see what you mean if only my arms were long enough
IGHTDCSMHSDTME
It’s getting harder to do comb-overs since my hair shifted down to my ears
FZ
Free Zarb
IUTWMWISNIDHTS
I used to wet myself when I sneezed, now I don’t have to sneeze
ROFLMAOANICGUA
Rolling on the floor laughing my arse off and now I can’t get up again



4 comments:

  1. Just copied these and sent them to my Dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YDIGSDWT: Why don't I get Senior's Discount with that?? BIMD: Back in MY Day ...
    CTNIHH: Can't talk now, it's Happy Hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TO can get a discount on anything!

      As for BIMD... the older I get the more I feel like a foreigner. Oh, wait, LP Hartley already said much the same thing. It's just taken me a long time to understand what he meant when he said "the past is a foreign country..."

      Delete